Thursday, May 22, 2008

Going home...

So by some fate of the gods, our previous flaky landlady amazingly stuck to her word and we found out we will be able to get our great place back in Eugene.  We can move in at the end of August and get back to whatever our lives are going to look like when we get back.

Kinda weird, really great.  Ian said we need to move things around a bunch so that it doesn't feel like we never left or none of this ever happened.  Oh silly boy, I don't think thats going to be a problem...

1 comment:

SHIFT said...

As I said in the email, YAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!! I'm so excited you'll be my across-the-street neighbors again, that I can be Marshall's close-by auntie again, and, well, if you're worried about it all seeming the same as it ever was, I can wear a costume or something when I come over. YAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYY!!!