Monday, April 14, 2008

Some things that are just great about this country

A couple of girls from a wealthy neighbor family just stopped by to say hi on their way home from school. 14 to 16-ish. They played with Marshall for a bit and then we were in the kitchen getting him some water and they saw the huge pile of dishes I'd let go for the past couple of days. They asked where the sponge was and I said, no stop and they said, "Ok, later then." I said no, I would get it, happy to just have some people watching Marshall for a bit so I could get a few things I set out to do done today. This blog being one of them, the dishes being another. They go back to watching Marshall, I start some laundry and go into wash dishes. Marshall starts to cry. I go to him and before I know it, they are both in the kitchen watching the dishes. I can't stop them. They look at me like I'm crazy when I try to. Marshall starts to fuss a bit and they come to get him from me. So now, here I am, getting the blog written and quite frankly not to sure what to do with myself...It is nice to not have to be doing the dishes, though...
I took a couple of pictures and gave them some pens, I think they will be coming by more often and thats just fine with me...





No comments: